Thursday, February 26, 2009

True Colours Thursday & An Award

I have been quite busy lately, but I really enjoy True Colours Thursday and did want to participate, even if a bit late.




This week's colour is BROWN. I have chosen a brown bear, a gift from a customer. True Colours Thursday is hosted by my friend Blue.


An Award

As I mentioned earlier, it has been a busy month and I am a bit late in picking up this award. Thanks so much to BJ for sending it to me--I appreciate it very much. This award has passed many hands. I'm going to quote the person who gave me the award (BJ), who, in turn, quotes Sylvia From Over the Hill

According to Sylvia:
“This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s away to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”

Here is the hard part. I'm supposed to choose 15 bloggers and pass this on. However, I choose to leave it open to all my blogger friends. If you would like to receive the award, please feel free to accept it.

3 comments:

  1. Now, he is a lovely realistic brown bear!
    Woodstock would certainly want him to join our hug.
    Glad you found time to play!
    Best wishes
    Blue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely realistic brown bear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Brown Bear.

    It is a fun meme isn't it. :-)

    ReplyDelete