Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Rehearsal Party

I can't believe how quickly the summer is passing! Here are some pictures from my niece's wedding rehearsal party, which was held last Friday. We all had a great time!


The weather was beautiful and we all enjoyed this lovely sunset as we finished our meal.

Next came the breaking of the pinata, starting with the youngest first.


Just look at all that candy!

What a cutie! I think he's trying to figure out how to pick up some more candy.



All "decked" out


Pretty lights


Playing with sparklers


The grand finale!

The fireworks were much more impressive than I was able to capture with my point and shoot camera.


For more Summer Stock Sunday fun, visit Robin at Around the Island

7 comments:

  1. What a fun rehearsal - candy and fireworks, what more do you need?

    Welcome to Summer Stock Marguerite, I'm so glad you've joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab the candy shot is priceless, I could relate to that...lol
    Looked like a good time was had by all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinata fun! Too cute. Looks like a fun rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative party! it looks like so much fun! and fireworks?! That is really over the top. What does that mean you're in summer stock, Marguerite? Are you actiing in Sunday productions? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I tried getting some fireworks photos too but mine weren't impressive either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun! Congrats!
    (This is "Gel")

    ReplyDelete